September 03, 2003
IRS Selects Five New Members
for Electronic Tax Administration
WASHINGTON - The Internal Revenue Service today announced the selection of five new members for the Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee (ETAAC). The new members will serve concurrently with, and then replace, five current members whose terms end in 2003.
ETAAC serves as a public forum for discussion of electronic tax administration issues. The group supports the goal of increasing electronic interaction between taxpayers and the IRS. Currently, the group is comprised of 14 members, including the five outgoing members. The addition of the five new members will ensure continuity when the terms of the current members end. The new members are:
- David H. Boucher of Goshen, New York. Boucher is the president of Decision Modeling, Inc. Boucher created the interest analysis software InterestNet, a product used in the federal interest computations.
- Grace Dietrich of Sarasota, Florida. Dietrich is Senior Vice President – Technology with Jackson Hewitt. As the chief information officer for Jackson Hewitt, Dietrich has direct responsibility for electronic filing and bank product processing.
- Mary Jane Egr, of Lincoln, Nebraska. Egr is the state tax commissioner for Nebraska and is responsible for all electronic tax administration in the state of Nebraska. During her tenure, Nebraska has initiated many federal and state electronic options for filing and paying taxes.
- Larry L. Gray of Rolla, Missouri. Gray is the owner of Alfermann, Gray & Co., CPA (AG Investments). Gray is a member of professional organizations such as the National Association of Tax Preparers and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and uses electronic filing and paying in his practice.
- Leonard B. Holt of Rome, Georgia. Holt is Vice President, Operations, for Universal Tax Systems, Inc. Holt has successfully used, developed and marketed electronic tax products for a number of companies over the course of his career.
Previous | Next
2003 IRS News Releases | News Releases Main | Home