May 18, 1995
IRS Commissioner's Advisory Group to Meet
WASHINGTON - The Internal
Revenue Service Commissioner's Advisory Group will hold a meeting at the National Office;
1111 Constitution Avenue, N.W.; Washington, D.C.; on Wednesday, May 24. The meeting will
begin at 10:00 a.m. in Room 3313.
The agenda, which is subject to change, includes the following topics:
- Technology, Privacy and Security;
- Measuring the Impact of Strategic Partnerships;
- White House Conference on Small Business and Issue Recommendations;
- Integrated Joint Training; and,
- Update on New CAG Focus Issues for 1995-96.
Due to limited conference space, anyone wishing to attend should call Lorenza Wilds on
(202) 622-5026 (not toll-free). To have the committee consider written comments, please
call or write to Ms. Lorenza Wilds; Intergovernmental and External Relations, PC:E:C;
Internal Revenue Service; 1111 Constitution Avenue, N.W., Room 7046; Washington, D.C.
Previous | Next
1995 IRS News Releases | News Releases Main | Home